Paris
So here is a look at our trip to Paris. It might be more than most of you care to read! I just copied and pasted emails we sent home while on our trip. This is more for my benefit than anyone else's since this blog is the closest I have come to keeping a journal. Hope you enjoy the journey- we sure did! View from our Seine River Cruise Day One We have the tiniest little room way up at the very top of a very narrow skinny hotel. It reminds us of the love dungeon (our first basement apartment) but it is up at the top so we called it our "love tower"! The bed is a double and you can only stand up straight in the room if you are standing on Scott's side of the bed! The tub is half size (I think they made it for Napoleon). But I slept great. The weather was amazing! After getting in it was too early to get our room so we left our bags at the hotel and walked around for about an hour while waiting to meet up with the Parkers again. We were in the Plaza of San Mic...
Comments